Tuesday 2 February 2010

"But We're All Mad Here..."

Photobucket
I'm going as mad as a march hare (if you'll excuse a bad pun) about the 5th of March!
Tim Burton is a man who in my eyes can do no wrong, and to see his reimagining of Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland is pretty exciting stuff...
Photobucket

But what got my nerdy, hoarding, likes-to-play-with-dolls side almost to equal excitement, was Mezco's decision to bring out four Alice in Wonderland themed dolls, so without further ado, let me introduce:
Inferno as The Queen of Hearts:
Photobucket


The Eggzorcist as The White Rabbit:
Photobucket

My personal favourite Sybil as The Mad Hatter:
Photobucket

And of course, Sadie as the one and only Alice:
Photobucket

All four are available from Play.com at £24.99 each... I don't know about anyone else but I want them!

No comments:

Post a Comment