Sunday 2 May 2010

The Dirty Chimes

PhotobucketPhotobucket

I have been vaguely aware of Guildford based band 'The Dirty Chimes' for quite some time now, but, being my usual musically behind, absent minded self, it was only today that I decided to have myself a little listen. And without gushing, I have to say they BLEW. MY. MIND.They are currently unsigned, but it's looking like their debut single 'The Blackest of Stains' will be released in about a month's time.

The band's line up consists of:

Will Marsh - Synths

Jonty Howley - Vocals, Guitar

Jordan Smith - Drums

Photobucket

This is Jonty Howley (seated) and Will Marsh (standing). I am assuming that drummer Jordan Smith isn't in any of the bands photos as he only recently became part of the band.Without further ado, here is my personal favourite song, 'Pace The Streets'

No comments:

Post a Comment