Friday 25 June 2010

Good Enough To Eat

I've had a hankering to buy myself a japanese bento lunchbox for quite a while now, figuring it might actually make healthy eating fun, and give me a reason to want to take lunch with me rather than eating out all the time when I go back to university in September.
While searching I came across the website: http://www.from-japan-with-love.com/
and was pleasantly surprised by the range of cute lunchboxes they carry, I'm in the middle of compiling a shortlist right now so I don't bombard you with too many!
But what I hadn't realised was that they also carry some really cute rings, they're $12.50 each and if the shipping isn't too steep I might have to buy some of them!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I love jewelery that looks like food, and the chocolate cake with the floating sauce is my personal favourite :)...
This website might be doing some wallet some serious damage come payday...

No comments:

Post a Comment