Thursday 10 June 2010

Tonight I'm Not The Same Girl


Christina Aguilera's new video for 'Not Myself Tonight' has definitely been met with mixed reviews, with many calling the sexxed up display an attempt to outdo Mistress-of-Weird, Lady Gaga.
I get more of a modern age Madonna vibe from the video myself, and can't deny that I find Bionic's debut single pretty catchy.
The costuming and make up in the video are astonishingly beautiful, and everything just oozes raw sexuality. I love Gaga, but I don't think her videos quite give off sex appeal like Xtina's do.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Christina turned to haute-couture fetish brand House of Harlot for the costumes, a brand she used previously for her Candyman promo.
Photobucket
The brand have previously designed classy rubber and leather gear for the likes of Christian Dior and Louis Vuitton. The brand have also designed for Madonna, Marilyn Manson and, ah, Liberty X.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment