Thursday 19 August 2010

Definitely A Fangbanger.

Having watched the first two seasons of True Blood, read the first six books, accumulating the soundtracks and becoming the proud (and very geeky) owner of my very own bottle of Type O Negative, I think it's safe to say that should vampires ever 'come out of the coffin' for real, I will probably be desperate to have one sink their teeth into me.
Having seen this month's Rolling Stone cover, with both Alexander Skarsgard (AKA Eric Northman-PHWOAR) and Stephen Moyer (AKA Bill Compton-Even bigger PHWOAR, and some drooling)in the buff with co star Anna Paquin (AKA True Blood heroine Sookie Stackhouse)I can't help but go weak at the knees and feel my would-be-fangbanger status is definitely confirmed.
Photobucket
However, clearly vampyric romping isn't everyone's cup of tea, as the cover has already had some negative attention, with bloggers arguing about whether the nude stars being slathered in blood is sick or sexy. I'm just here to put my hands up and say I think it's HOT.
Also, have a gratuitous (And blurry) picture of me with some True Blood
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment