Sunday 29 August 2010

Every Little Helps...



I went into Tesco's last night (it was for something completely mundane, I think it might've been onions) and I felt an all too familiar loosening around my chest. I had broken yet another bra, the third since May.
With a sigh I went upstairs to the clothing department to buy a replacement (at least until I get paid next Monday) and found, to my shock, I actually got quite distracted by their clothing department.
Tesco clothing (in fact most supermarket clothing) usually conjures up images of chavs, or worse nightmarish flashbacks of childhood... (let's all go to Tesco's where Donna buys her best clothes... *shudder*)
I have seen so many things that I don't just want, I NEED.
I love owls, so the owl print t-shirt is just a must have, the skull print sweater lets me embrace my inner self without being too morbid, and as for the long black cardigan, it doesn't even require justification. It needs to be in my wardrobe right now.
And this. It would not suit me in the slightest, but I'm in love with it. I know plenty of people it would suit, but I, unfortunately, am not one of them
Photobucket
The good news? Nothing on my little wish list costs more than £20! My *ahem* grocery bill might be a little high this month...
(Please be gentle with my first attempt at Collages)

2 comments:

  1. My love for the ugg boots has multiplied since that Topshop post of mine... but they're £200! *SOBS*
    Tesco do actually surprise me sometimes and I got a really cute lace top from there recently.
    I love the skull jumper too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still trying to convince myself there is no place in my wardrobe for those Vivienne Westwood shoes with the wings on!
    I'm buying at least one of the bits in this entry when I get paid, but I'm in desperate need of jeans, so if I'm honest I should shell out for those first :/
    xx

    ReplyDelete