Monday 30 August 2010

My Idol

Payday gets more and more expensive every time I look on the internet...
Anyone who knows me should be aware I have a teeny tiny little weakness for New Look. I mean, it's not like I can't go in there without spending money... *shifty eyes*
But I'm drifting away from the point. One of the things I love about New Look is their 'Idol' label. I've always been a lover of the rock/biker chick look, maybe it's something to do with having been a punk/goth during my early teens; but Idol has a real rock chick edge to it, but pulled off in a really stylish way. These are just a few of the bits I'm lusting after:

I also saw these gorgeous biker boots, but at sixty pounds they're a little steep for me :( *sobs*
Photobucket
Luckily they do have a cheaper pair... New boots on payday? I think so!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I saw the cheaper pair of boots when I went in the other day; have to say I'd rather spend more and have my own DMs to love and cherish.

    by the way don't go on their website, they're all beautiful and you cannot afford them all :( xx

    ReplyDelete