Friday 16 April 2010

I love the java jive and it loves me..

What gets you out of bed in the morning?
For me, it's a good cup of coffee. I need it sweet and milky, but strong enough to give me that caffeine kick to get me ready for the day ahead. Starbucks regularly gives my bank account a bruising, and they recently released an instant coffee. Which is a little steep in price (unfortunately for me as it tastes beautiful) at £4.45 for a pack of 12 sachets.
I am in love with the flavour of the Columbian roast, which has a lovely mild flavour, and an amazing coffee smell. I'm rationing the samples of this that I was given, making sure that I can savour very sip before I run out.
Photobucket
Something else coffee related that blew my mind, was something I found today (which I had seen snippets of before) is coffee art. We've all seen stencils that make pretty patterns in cocoa on top of a cappucino, but this is another thing entirely. I honestly don't think I would drink these, because I think they are so beautiful!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment