Wednesday 14 April 2010

Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice....

A good friend of mine recently introduced me to an accessories site for a brand called Sugar and Vice. This may have been a bad move on her part, as my bank account is now sure to take a battering. They feature a great range of necklaces, as well as earrings, bracelets, brooches, and hair accessories.
It's almost painful looking at this site, everything on there is just so cute and, well I hate to gush, but just wonderful. With every click I find something else I want. In fact, if I had the money, you could pretty much guarantee I would own everything on this site.
Here are a few of the highlights, and, as you can see, everything is very reasonably priced too which makes it all the sweeter!
Photobucket
The Birdcage necklace £13.95

Photobucket
We Scream For Ice Cream! necklace £6.95

Photobucket
My Fair Lady earrings £6.95

Photobucket
Geisha Girl earrings £4.95

Photobucket
Painting the Roses Red necklace £11.95

Photobucket
Wing and a Prayer ring £8.95

Everything you see here available at http://www.sugarandvicedesigns.com/

2 comments:

  1. Oh my it's all so cute :) I'm going to have to look at the website now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added everything into a basket that I desperately need and it's come to: £179.31.
    Oh dear - thank god for student loan day! Ha xx

    ReplyDelete